Join our Legacy Club! For 200 years, generous donors have been establishing bequests and life income gifts that have helped the most vulnerable people in Boston. These gifts represent a hopeful future that all people can and will be housed.
By aligning your charitable giving goals with estate plans, you can transform the lives of families in Boston well into the future. Consider making this profound donation, knowing that your legacy will have an empowering impact on Boston’s most vulnerable residents.
Consider the benefits of making a planned gift:
- Tax advantages are substantial, especially on appreciated securities.
- Total savings on income, estate, and capital gains taxes and on probate expenses can come close to the amount you transfer.
- Many giving options can assure you of income for the rest of your life.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose.
- While unrestricted gifts allow City Mission to allocate funds to areas of greatest need, we can also help you direct your giving to the areas where you have the greatest passion.
For more information, please contact Jeb Barnes, Director of Philanthropy, by email, or call 617-742-6830 ext. 204.